Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 26

Abandoned (?) dairy farm, Marion Road, Mansfield, OH, 1:45pm.

So, it's Day 26 in this Project 365 adventure. It's also Friday the thirteenth. Amy wanted to go to the abandoned dairy farm where I took photographs yesterday, so we stopped there on our way back from lunch. As she took some shots, I wandered around some of the back buildings, peering in windows. Kneeling down and shading my eyes to look into one structure, I was suddenly spooked as a black cat leapt onto the windowsill directly in front of me on the other side of the window. Although I'm not prone to triskaidekaphobia, it gave me pause. (Ha!) When Amy was finished, the cat was still eying me, so I took some shots of the two of us having a stare down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that darn cat! I'm glad we didn't stick around for too long after that!

    ReplyDelete